[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” z_index=”” side_padding=”10″ padding_bottom=”100″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Through using our website you agree that you accept these terms, which we do occasionally update.
- We hold all intellectual property rights in all material on our website. You are however permitted (exclusively for personal and not commercial use) to read material on our website. However, you may not modify or republish any content without our written consent.
- Any material you send or post to our website will be considered non-proprietary and not confidential and we may copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use such material for any purposes.
- You may not post or send to our website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consent;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, defamatory or contrary to the law in South Africa, or elsewhere; or
- Which is harmful in nature for any reason whatsoever.
- Any links to third-party websites located on our website are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse or make representations about any third-party website. You access third party websites linked to from our website at your own risk.
- All material on our website is for general information only and does not constitute legal or other advice. We make no warranties as to the correctness of such material.
- We will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage whatsoever that may result from anyone’s use of (or inability to use) our website.
- All matters of whatsoever nature arising from our website are governed by the laws of South Africa.